We’re a team of 30+ professionals, mostly based in Warsaw, Poland.
We value reliability, brilliant innovation, and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion for working with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in shaping architecture and transforming business requirements into reliable and scalable software.
- Design and model backend systems using Go and other technologies varying depending on the project.
- Led and mentor a team of senior and mid-developers to achieve project goals.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering a product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend, or backend engineer).
- Have a chance to make an impact on projects for world-class leaders in the IT field.
- Utilize and improve fully automated environments following best DevOps and GitOps practices.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 30.000 - 40.000 net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Working with self-driven, proactive professionals.