GogoApps is a custom software development company based in Warsaw, Poland. Founded in 2016 as the Golang pioneer, currently developing end-to-end mobile & web applications. Our clients are mainly international SMEs and startups in FinTech and EdTech fields. In 2022, we launched our design studio, Flod, focused on shifting automotive, Web3, and sustainable energy industries.
We’re looking for a Sales Executive to help us expand our software development and/or design services. We seek an independent person willing to take ownership over the whole process, from acquiring new partnerships to providing satisfying long-term cooperation. The Sales Executive will be the only person responsible for all sales activities in the company, responding directly to the CEO.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for new business development based on your established client network in the FinTech/EdTech/Automotive industries
- Elevate our sales strategy in collaboration with our leadership team
- Choose an appropriate sales plan, depending on the current needs (i.e., networking, cold mailing campaign, lead generation, etc.)
- Manage the complete process of setting and leading customer cooperation, from preparing the offer through negotiating agreements and establishing the budget to upselling our services
- Coordinate the sales documentation, and keep track of sales activities (i.e., using Hubspot) to provide necessary information to the operations
- Aim to combine our need to grow with our product development standards and company values
- An independent position - you choose how you work and what you need to be successful; we provide you with the support and tools needed
- The full impact on your remuneration - your salary will depend on the quality and the quantity of the new business leads you will provide
- A competitive salary base and a transparent commission system
- Freedom to choose where and when you want to work (a call within the CET zone from time to time might be necessary)
- 20 days off, paid sick leave