We’re a team of 30+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland.
We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the project process, development team and accountable for the delivery.
- Report project progress to the clients.
- Support the development teams.
- Coordinate estimations and other project activities.
- Keep track of project quality metrics.
- Manage project finances.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 8.000 - 13.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work as first class citizen and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.