We’re a team of 30+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability and honest, hard work. Most of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups.
We’re looking for a Senior Node.js Engineer to help our partner expand their freight procurement system for an easy, transparent, and data-driven shipping process. You’ll be working independently in a small team of experts cooperating with frontend engineers as well as product designers.
In this role you will:
- Play a key role in shaping architecture and transforming business requirements into reliable and scalable software.
- Design and model backend systems using Node.js and other technologies depending on the project.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering a product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend engineer or product designer)
- Face interesting challenges and help scale up the backend infrastructure.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 17.000 - 25.000 net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Pluralsight or A Cloud Guru access.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.