We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Tackle design challenges for clients from all over the world.
- Design top-notch user interfaces that utilize established UX research and strategy.
- Mentor less experienced designers and contribute to improving our design workflow.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders.
- Be a part of a skilled and knowledgeable team.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 10.000 - 15.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work in the EU and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.